ANAT BANIEL METHOD® NEUROMOVEMENT® FOR ALL AGES IN LOS ANGELES & VENTURA COUNTY
- Children with special needs and their families and caregivers
- Adults looking for improvement in function and greater vitality
- One-to-one lessons by appointment in Ojai, CA
- Weekend Intensives in Burbank, CA
- 3-5 Day Intensives in Ojai, CA
- Happy to travel near or far for intensives by special arrangement
Birgit Jung-Schmitt is a certified Anat Baniel Method® (ABM) NeuroMovement® Practitioner in Ventura County who works with infants, children, teenagers, adults, and seniors to help them discover new ways of moving, thinking and relating. She is specialized in ABM NeuroMovement for Children with Special Needs, ABM NeuroMovement for Anti-Aging and Vitality, and ABM NeuroMovement for High Performers.
Birgit sees the brilliancy and enormous potential for growth in each one of her clients, no matter what their diagnosis and level of performance. Taking advantage of the amazing power of the brain to change itself, Birgit focuses on creating the conditions the brain needs to be able to learn and grow and leave pain and limitations behind. The new neural connections and patterns that are formed in the NeuroMovement learning process result in often surprising and dramatic improvements in mind and body, enhancing physical, cognitive, emotional and creative performance.