WELCOME TO "FORMING MOVEMENT"
- Are you interested in reaching higher levels in your performance and greater well being?
- Do you experience pain and are longing for more freedom in your movement?
- Do you feel your child’s life could be easier and would like to help him/her with his current challenges?
- Did your child suffer brain injury or has delays in his/her development?
- Does your child have difficulty to focus, learn and connect due to Autism, ADD/ADHD?
Birgit Jung-Schmitt is a certified Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® (ABMNM) Practitioner in Ventura County who works with infants, children, teenagers, and adults of all ages to help them leave their current limitations behind and discover new ways of moving, thinking and relating. She is specialized in ABMNM for Children with Special Needs and ABMNM for Anti-Aging and Vitality.
By accessing the amazing power of the brain to change itself, the NeuroMovement® approach helps people discover how to improve the mind and body dramatically, enhancing physical, cognitive, emotional and creative performance.
Birgit sees the brilliancy in each one of her clients and the possibility to gain greater access to it, no matter what their diagnosis and level of performance. She facilitates a powerful, potent process that gives her clients the conditions they need to become excellent learners and upgrade themselves, to generate new and better outcomes and leave pain and limitations behind.
A possibility to experience the transformative power of ABMNM for yourself and learn more about the theory behind the method is to come to one of the free presentations and classes that Birgit and colleagues offer regularly at their NeuroMovement weekends in Burbank.
You can also go to the Anat Baniel Method website. Lot's of information there!