NEUROMOVEMENT® FOR ALL AGES IN LOS ANGELES & VENTURA COUNTY
- Children with Special Needs and their parents/cargivers
- Adults looking for improvement in function and greater vitality
- One-to-one lessons in Ojai Monday through Wednesday
- Weekend Intensives in Burbank (see calendar)
- 5-Day Intensives in Ojai by request
- Willing to travel if schedule allows
Birgit Jung-Schmitt is a certified Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® (ABMNM) Practitioner in Ventura County who works with infants, children, teenagers, and adults to help them discover new ways of moving, thinking and relating. She is specialized in ABMNM for Children with Special Needs, ABMNM for Anti-Aging and Vitality, and ABMNM for High Performers.
Birgit sees the brilliancy and enormous potential for growth in each one of her clients and the possibility to gain greater access to it, no matter what their diagnosis and level of performance. Taking advantage of the amazing power of the brain to change itself, Birgit focuses on creating the conditions her clients need to be able to generate new and better outcomes and leave pain and limitations behind. The new neural connections and patterns that are formed in the NeuroMovement learning process result in often surprising and dramatical improvements in mind and body, enhancing physical, cognitive, emotional and creative performance.